Red Resin Chef Knife
How Is The Handle Made
Our handles are made of wood, which then undergoes a process known as stabilization. The wood is filled to the core with our beautifully colored resin, creating a unique and handcrafted grip every single time. This not only creates a beautiful handle that is unique to your order, but the resin provides better durability than traditional wooden handles and is less likely to warp or crack.
- Handle Material: Stabilized Wood with Infused Resin
- Blade Material: High Carbon VG10 Steel with 66 Damascus Steel Layers
- Blade Thickness: 2.1 mm
- Cutting Edge Angle: 30°
- Blade length: 20.5 cm (8 inches)
- Full length: 33 cm (13 inches)
- Blade width: 4.8 cm (1.8' - Widest point)
- Net weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
*Update: As of now all of these knives are currently In Stock & Shipping On-Time. However, due to travel restrictions due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak as well as increased social media attention, this product is selling out extremely fast and we are estimating to be out of stock very shortly. We are doing our best to ensure stock remains full but will update you if we run out.
Do you offer worldwide shipping?
Yes! We can get your knives anywhere in the world!